Why would you buy network marketing leads?
There is absolutely no value in buying network marketing leads… when you burn through them you have learned nothing and you’ve gained no skill set.
Most networkers want their brand new distributors to purchase leads so that they can get comfortable on the phone and get over any fear about prospecting. I 100% disagree with this thought…
Because if you’ve ever called purchased network marketing leads or opportunity leads, you know first-hand that 99% of them are tirekickers and have no business looking into any type of entrepreneurial endeavor. Most of the time these purchased leads opted into a website so they could get a chance at winning a free playstation, and then they become YOUR purchased lead! Great value, huh?!
Now think about how your new team member views the network marketing industry in the very short time he / she has been involved with the industry if they are spending their time and their money on these crappy prospects…
They’ve called back maybe 100-200 leads and 99% of them are tirekickers… they’re not serious at all about building a business! The other 1% they couldn’t close anyways because they’re brand new and they lack the phone skills and personal development required to sponsor new distributors in this industry.
So they’re out a few hundred bucks or maybe even a few thousand bucks, they’ve learned nothing, they’ve spent time with clowns on the phone, and now they’re going to be asked by their sponsor to rinse and repeat. Seriously?
No wonder most networkers can’t build an empire!
Buying network marketing leads is the fastest way to go broke, and the fastest way to make your new team member throw in the towel because who wants to call deadbeats who are flat broke all day? That’s not fun, right?
How about we teach MARKETING… real MARKETING strategies that will attract real entrepreneurs so that you can have quality conversations with people who want to talk to you… people who are open to the idea of creating cashflow with their own home-based business, and who have the drive and desire to follow up and take action?
Buying network marketing leads is for suckers… be a leader, learn a new skill, and teach it to your new distributors. ATTRACTION MARKETING in motion baby!